Sunday, October 15, 2006

Bonehead of the Week-----Week 1

In doing research for this blog, I realized that there are a lot of people out there who just don't get it. You know the type, people who are fully aware of what they're doing but for whatever reason just think and act a little bit different than the rest of us. So from now on, Sunday's post will be dedicated to the Bonehead of the Week.
During the past week, there were plenty of morons to chose from. I thought long and hard and I really thought I had a winner, but out of nowhere, came what I believe is a perfect candidate for the, My Take on Today's Inaugural Bonehead of the Week award.
May I introduce, Mr. Wade Pilloud. Mr. Pilloud is, or shall I say, was a principal of the K-12 school in Indus, MN. You see, Mr. Pilloud resigned from his post amid concerns from parents and students because he shot and killed two kittens on school property. Now, his actions would have garnered him serious consideration for this award anyway, but Mr. Pilloud sealed the deal by giving a couple of quotes that only a true Bonehead could muster. First, Mr. Pilloud said he shot the kittens because he, and I'm quoting here, "didn't want them to suffer." Apparently, the kittens mother had been killed by an animal trap and he was afraid that they would starve to death. Just a thought, and...I'm no real expert, but I gotta believe a bowl of milk would have taken care of that starvation thing, at least for the short term, then maybe a call to the animal shelter. I'm not sure how Mr. Pilloud translated the kittens meowing and crying, into "Excuse me sir, can you please put a bullet into us."
Mr. Pilloud went on to say that he was not a cat hater, that he bred cats and even owned two cats himself. Assuming all of that is true, Mr. Pilloud had to know that Rule #1 for cats was probably pretty similar to the Rule#1 for humans. You know...... the one about trying NOT to be dead!!!!!
Let me be clear here. I am not an animal rights activist nor do I hold any special feelings for cats, but I think a proper punishment for this guy would be to tie him up, line up about 100 cats and allow them to use his mouth as a littler box. Maybe, after that, the "Grim Reaper of Cats" will reconsider his execution authority.
Congratulations, Mr. Pilloud, you are a moron and you are the Bonehead of the Week.

Until next time, have a great night.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home